Author Topic: Messed up Graphics on menus  (Read 1231 times)

Offline GOWDUSTY

Messed up Graphics on menus
« on: May 04, 2008, 01:15:29 pm »
I am running the newest available version of the extreme mod on my server. Everyone is complaining that when they login they get like white lines up and down the screen and cannot see the  team choices. Also I have the problem that the weapons wont show up on the menu. They are there as you can click on where the pictures should be, and choose them. You just cant see them. This is preventing me from continue to run the mod. Everything else seems fine except that when you vote for the maps at the end of the game, you dont see any maps listed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dusty

Offline PvtGomerPyle

Messed up Graphics on menus
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 04:56:46 pm »
I loaded eXtreme UO RCX final version a few months ago and noticed screwed up graphics on the first menu screen, the team choice menu screen and the main menu screen. The graphics seem blocky. I just click through the first screen and pick my team. I tried emailing the author Astoroth but the www address has changed so no help there.

The weapons page shows the picks of the weapons for me and otherwise seems OK.

I figure the script or coding for the menus got screwed up somehow. I've looked all over but some files I can't open and even if I did I wouldn't know what to do with it to fix it. May be some kind, knowledgeable person can help us....   Otherwise the mod is great