Author Topic: X4 : eXtreme Warfare v2.0 Support  (Read 45048 times)

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
Re: X4 : eXtreme Warfare v2.0 Support
« Reply #270 on: July 19, 2009, 11:21:06 am »
post a screenshot

Offline refnulf

« Reply #271 on: August 22, 2009, 05:57:41 pm »
I'm sorry - I don't know if this is appropriate or not so forgive me if I'm in the wrong here...

I just posted this as a topic, thought I'd post it in here too...

Hello. First i'd just like to say this mod is absolutely awesome. I've had a lot of fun (and anger issues) fiddling around with it and playing it.

Now the thing is that when I run a server, it seems to work for the first map. Every little modification works perfectly. All the weapons and perks are there (barring GL and martyrdom), all the clan msgs are there. Everything.

However, the moment the first map ends and the second map starts, everything goes to hell. There are no more private clan msgs, no UAVs at a 2 kill streak, and most importantly, no gamut of weapons for everyone. All you get are the default classes and a custom class - one which is dependent on how much you've played so far and what you've unlocked.

So can anyone help me? Is there anyway the mod in the first map can continue throughout the rotation?

Offline Gixxer

• http://www.extremegamerz.net
« Reply #272 on: August 22, 2009, 10:12:28 pm »
please don't double post, it will not get you help any faster, your post was replied to here

http://www.mycallofduty.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4551&sid=030d252f00c07f20f540d7452c36ba6b

Offline refnulf

« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2009, 01:11:54 pm »
my apologies!

Offline Sammy

« Reply #274 on: January 02, 2010, 04:46:18 pm »
This is resurrecting an older thread but a search turned up this page.

Earlier in this thread the 'cannot cast undefined to bool: (file 'maps/mp/mp_backlot_fx.gsc', line 12)' was mentioned and the solution of putting the 'extreme' and 'maps' folder with the mod works for the first game. But when the game is over the next map in the rotation crashes and tells me the gsc files in 'gametypes' must be in iwd files. Which I assume means the fast file.

This is for home testing with just a single player on a listen server and doesnt seem to happen if I manually rotate the map on the command line in a standard empty LAN server. I also dont recall it happening at other times when the game is run as a LAN server with a single player on another computer and maps are rotated. I dont run and test as a listen server very often but for now its my only option. I suppose I never played more than one map that way and never experienced the problem before.

Other than compiling the scripts I am sure I am missing something simple.