Author Topic: Hip Shot monitor- black screen bug  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Kenny

• http://www.codsnipers.co.uk
Hip Shot monitor- black screen bug
« on: June 24, 2008, 07:44:53 pm »
Hey guys have a few probs , hoping someone can help.

I have setup a tactical NoRnG mod for our clan & couple things i have noticed.

I have the hip-shot monitor turned on with black screen enabled, however if i was to shoot someone form the hip & get the black screen & in the mean time they kill me , i still respawn wit the black screen enabled and this doesn't go away in the stated 10 secs in the cfg. Even going into spec & back in game still black screen, needs a dis then reconnect to solve.

Any ideas ??

On a similar tactical question, i have no run enabled however if you walk with iron sights up so to say , that is still going towards the run , if you know what i mean. I have noticed this doesnt happen on the 509th server & wondering if theres something i can change to turn it off while iron sights up.

Have noticed a TR mod coming from the Lool guys, is it worth waiting for that to correct the run thing.

Thnks

Kenny

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
Re: Hip Shot monitor- black screen bug
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 07:58:18 pm »
Quote from: "Kenny"
Hey guys have a few probs , hoping someone can help.

I have setup a tactical NoRnG mod for our clan & couple things i have noticed.

I have the hip-shot monitor turned on with black screen enabled, however if i was to shoot someone form the hip & get the black screen & in the mean time they kill me , i still respawn wit the black screen enabled and this doesn't go away in the stated 10 secs in the cfg. Even going into spec & back in game still black screen, needs a dis then reconnect to solve.

Any ideas ??

On a similar tactical question, i have no run enabled however if you walk with iron sights up so to say , that is still going towards the run , if you know what i mean. I have noticed this doesnt happen on the 509th server & wondering if theres something i can change to turn it off while iron sights up.

Have noticed a TR mod coming from the Lool guys, is it worth waiting for that to correct the run thing.

Thnks

Kenny

Kenny -- get over to www.lool-clan.com -- been working hard with Chiblue on this bad boy for you TR guys -- will be the ONLY mod out there for TR