Author Topic: Mini Gun Skin  (Read 1904 times)

Offline WhiskeyOSG

Mini Gun Skin
« on: July 25, 2008, 04:39:18 am »
I am looking for a mini gun skin I have edited a weapon file with un belivable fire power and I want to replace a standard weapon with a mini gun if any one has a suggestion to where I can find one let me know

Offline eazymango

Mini Gun Skin
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 02:00:45 am »
hi, i dont have an answer for your question but :P tell me about your modified file, how is it like? =/  . It would be cool to put a 'find the minigun' mode :P or just replace it for something else in old school mode D:

Offline WhiskeyOSG

Mini Gun Skin
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 06:17:52 am »
Quote from: "leguizamo2040"
hi, i dont have an answer for your question but :P tell me about your modified file, how is it like? =/  . It would be cool to put a 'find the minigun' mode :P or just replace it for something else in old school mode D:

Its not exactly like a mini gun..I took the std. ak47 no attachments and increased its R.O.F and changed a few other items if you give me a place to up load the file I will send it to you and you can see for your self ... I posted a vote on it and it got unanimus vote to keep it its actually alot of fun kind of wild when you get 8 or 10 people using it in a large map . or just log onto our server and dl it there and extract the file 72.21.32.68 std port