Author Topic: Satchels. more nades  (Read 6170 times)

Offline xxWhiZZlExx

Satchels. more nades
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2007, 11:42:45 am »
Merry X-Mas to you too KID. No, I am talking about Xtreme not mentioning us and I do apologize for posting it publicly. That is not my style plus the wife begged me not to lol. I just seen how hard she worked on it and it bothered me. I did not ask for credit but I always make sure I give credit where credit is due. Do not worry about switching things around for us.
Happy Holidays to all.

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
Satchels. more nades
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2007, 11:56:15 am »
Well bossman -- #1 -- I think your wife is right, should not of been in public, first I thought "what an asshole" *LOL* but at the same time "yes, he is right" -- the typed TEXT word is so difficult to understand, because of the Human Factor that goes behind it.  Emotions, body language, tone of voice ;)

#2 -- I also think you are right aswell, credit where credit is due, I agree with that.  The PDF will be updated, no worries there, and updated in all the downloads for v2.3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eXtreme Crew will always help, and give up code and secrets to anyone that asks, always have and always will :) + everything that is involved in making such a HUGE mod, there will always be something that is overlooked.  All we ask is a simple email ((doesn't even have to be polite *L*)) just to remind us

So Whizzle, sorry for the oversight m8, no hard feelings from me, I hope there is none from you either.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS