Author Topic: X5 : eXtreme World Warfare v1.0 Support  (Read 16118 times)

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
X5 : eXtreme World Warfare v1.0 Support
« on: February 09, 2009, 10:20:45 pm »
Please post any support questions here

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

Re: X5 : eXtreme World Warfare v1.0 Support
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 11:14:00 pm »
All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy All modding and no play makes Joker a dull boy

LMAO

Offline gominator

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 11:37:24 pm »
Hi Joker,
              First of all I want to thank you and the extreme support crew.It is by far my clans favorite mod.I do however need a little  Tcadmin command line help if you dont mind. I am running a wolfe dedicated box.Here is my line  

+set fs_savepath C:\TCAdmin_Game_Installs\appliedweapon\GameServers\TC08651601218833153266804\ +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 216.246.108.197 +set net_port 28960 +set sv_maxclients 20 +set fs_game mods/x5v10 +exec server.cfg +set fs_localAppDataC:\TCAdmin_Game_Installs\appliedweapon\GameServers\TC08651601218833153266804\ +map_rotate

I am quite sure it isnt right, This is my first time adding a mod to Waw. Great success with cod4 however..thank you in advance for your help

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 11:45:46 pm »
Clanwarz uses TCAdmin and here is their commandline that works with the mod

+set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 208.43.14.85 +set net_port 28960 +set fs_basepath D:\TCAdmin\UserFiles\pstjoker\GameServers\TC38833137886528700423418\ +set fs_homepath D:\TCAdmin\UserFiles\pstjoker\GameServers\TC38833137886528700423418\ +set fs_localAppData D:\TCAdmin\UserFiles\pstjoker\GameServers\TC38833137886528700423418\ +set ui_maxclients 32 +set sv_maxclients 32 +set fs_game mods/mp_x5 +set sv_pure 1 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

Offline gominator

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 02:31:30 pm »
Thanks for your help..its up! Just working on custom maps..Really appreciate all the work you all put into this stuff, to make it all more enjoyable for us all

Offline -RDX-Leftless1

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 05:00:15 pm »
Can the x5 mod be run for sniper only ???? I couldn't see a way to limit classes.?

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 08:26:46 pm »
No specific wepaon control yet m8, it will be in an update sometime soon we hope

Offline tfodamien

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 09:13:51 pm »
Exceeded limit of 400  `fx` assets error when the map loads. I`ve tried 3 custom maps all with the same error message. Is this some setting I need to change cause I cant find anything
on this. If you have any ideas what settimg I need to adjust your help will be appreciated

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 09:17:05 pm »
From what I have read, and from what I can tell, it is a small mistake mappers are making when compiling their maps is all.

If I am correct, it is up to the mappers to fix it

Offline UST-TAP

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 10:18:36 pm »
Anyone having an issue with the number of .IWD files that can be downloaded from the mods\ directory??  

Had the mod iwd & 2 custom map iwd's.  Only the mod & 1map iwd would download.  (yes, redirect & game server match, yes server restarted)

Tks..

T

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 12:26:13 am »
Quote from: "UST-TAP";p="25021"
Anyone having an issue with the number of .IWD files that can be downloaded from the mods\ directory??  

Had the mod iwd & 2 custom map iwd's.  Only the mod & 1map iwd would download.  (yes, redirect & game server match, yes server restarted)

Tks..

T

What does your console log look like?

And thanks for the drop in the bucket Tap -- greatly appreciated :)

Offline MRDEATH[GoD]

• http://godsclan.us/forum
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 01:52:47 am »
First of All....Great Work.I too rent a server from wolfservers.com.Ive tried everything to get this GREAT mod running,but cant.
Could you fine it in your heart,to write[for us lamemen]on where and what files go where on the server.Also what the command line should look like.
Ive been pulling my hair out,whats left of it.I read the above and cant get it to read the mod config file.If you can,also what the patch of the redirect should look like.Ill love you long time,if you would.Why cant the file system be so easy as COD4 was.It was always so easy to get a mod running in COD4.
Thanks

Offline R1-mini

• http://www.lost-snipers.com
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 07:17:22 am »
Hi joker
The mod is looking very nice just waiting on the sniper side of things in the update
Great work as always
I had a chat with you about putting our scope into x5 from x4
would you still be able to do this for us m8
Would make a donation same as last time
just let me know what you want
Cheers R1

Offline _gunny_

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 07:37:45 am »
Great job on the mod very nice.

Ok everything seems to be working ok but one little problem everytime i shoot someone with any weapon i get a connection interruption this will happen for anyone that is on the server does not matter what weapon you use.The server will not crash and it will not kick anyone but you do get a connection interruption anyone have any idea why.

Thanks

gunny

Offline RSF_Prime

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 08:06:12 am »
Quote from: "_gunny_";p="25045"
Great job on the mod very nice.

Ok everything seems to be working ok but one little problem everytime i shoot someone with any weapon i get a connection interruption this will happen for anyone that is on the server does not matter what weapon you use.The server will not crash and it will not kick anyone but you do get a connection interruption anyone have any idea why.

Thanks

gunny

We had the same problem with 1 of our clan members getting disconnected with that error each time he killed me(LOL - I LOved it)  What he did was created a new profile and everything was fine after that.  Creating a new profile was no problem, since the ranking system has him starting at Rank 1 anyways.

Some problems we are having with the x5 mod are:

1.)     When Parachuting into the game, you don't receive any weapons of any type, not even a knife.  So turned that feature off.
           2.)     Kill Streaks seem to be the only option, as the options for Kills, or Points, are no where to be found.
           3.)     This is no error, but a question.  WIll the Gunships, etc....  Be added to the mod some time?

Thanks FOr Everything, we sent you a PM with our Thanks & Appreciation!!!!!!

Good Job X5 Team!!!!!!!!!!
Without all your hard work, we would all be bored of COD5 already!!!!!!!