Author Topic: X5 : eXtreme World Warfare v1.0 Support  (Read 16128 times)

Offline ciscoiptech

Re: X5 : eXtreme World Warfare v1.0 Support
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 12:25:53 am »
hey here is what I have now

C:\GameInstalls\codww\CoDWaWmp.exe +set fs_game mods/mp_x5 +set net_ip 72.26.203.66 +set net_port 28930 +set dedicated 2 +set ui_maxclients 64 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +exec server.cfg + fs_localAppData C:\GameInstalls\codwwa +map_rotate

Stil shows up as CoDWaWHost its not seeing the config file

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 12:28:50 am »
Here ya go

C:\GameInstalls\codww\CoDWaWmp.exe +set fs_localAppData "C:\GameInstalls\codww" +set fs_game mods/mp_x5 +set net_ip 72.26.203.66 +set net_port 28930 +set dedicated 2 +set ui_maxclients 64 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

Copy and paste that exactly as above

**No one reading my commandlines in the original release X5 post?**

*LMAO*

Offline ciscoiptech

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 12:29:50 am »
C:\GameInstalls\codww\CoDWaWmp.exe +set fs_game mods/mp_x5 +set net_ip 72.26.203.66 +set net_port 28930 +set dedicated 2 +set ui_maxclients 64 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +exec server.cfg +fs_localAppData C:\GameInstalls\codwwa\ +map_rotate

Still no dice hopefully joker knows whats wrong gooing to bed ugh

Offline ciscoiptech

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 12:31:48 am »
that worked shit man sorry didnt know the post was thier ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 12:32:25 am »
EDIT

*LMAO* Good, glad that worked for ya :)

Offline danny7210

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 02:25:20 am »
Hello, Joker

I love the mod it is great but I got some things that need some ironing out that I can't find

First off, When I try to shoot a sniper and or a bazooka at far distance the bullets curve? Got a fix for that?
Second off. I can't seem to get the rotation to stay at ctf, I have to manually change it myself
Third, How can I make my own logo. Can you post "Detailed instructions" on how to do it, Everyone says just keep it the same resolution, but it doesn't work.
Fourth, In z_X5.iwd ( Whatever it is named) Under Images> There is nuke, napalm, etc. Does this mean this mod is Nuke Ready like it was for cod4 if So how do I enable it?
Fifth, Parachuting wont enable for me, What can I look for to make it work.
Sixth, Can I change the Background of the Menu, (When you quit the game) From a Nuke to something else, No offense I don't really like the nuke "Please post detailed instructions"

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 09:56:27 am »
Quote from: "danny7210";p="25224"
Hello, Joker

I love the mod it is great but I got some things that need some ironing out that I can't find

First off, When I try to shoot a sniper and or a bazooka at far distance the bullets curve? Got a fix for that?
Second off. I can't seem to get the rotation to stay at ctf, I have to manually change it myself
Third, How can I make my own logo. Can you post "Detailed instructions" on how to do it, Everyone says just keep it the same resolution, but it doesn't work.
Fourth, In z_X5.iwd ( Whatever it is named) Under Images> There is nuke, napalm, etc. Does this mean this mod is Nuke Ready like it was for cod4 if So how do I enable it?
Sixth, Can I change the Background of the Menu, (When you quit the game) From a Nuke to something else, No offense I don't really like the nuke "Please post detailed instructions"

On limited time, so can only answer a few questions at the moment.

Bazooka is suppose to.  The Sniper rifles do not curve.  Here are a few screenies

#2 -- post your maprotation.cfg
#3 -- pretty much the same as in COD4 -- and there is a Tut for that around here somewhere
#4 -- is not inculde as it wasn't ready yet
#5 -- Post your parachute settings
#6 -- Same as #3

Offline ciscoiptech

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 04:46:18 pm »
I seem to be a level 64 when I join my server some weapons and attachments are locked. Is their a way to configure the server so all attachments and weapons are open for players?

Thanks!

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2009, 05:05:28 pm »
Forcing the Rank as you have done, unlocks all weapons, however, the attachments still require XP's to unlock

Offline ciscoiptech

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2009, 05:08:48 pm »
bummer

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2009, 05:13:17 pm »
That is just for now, don't get me wrong here, we are currently working on improving several areas of the mod, 1 of which is the weapons/perks/attachments control.  But it will be a BIG fix, not a small tweak :) So just have fun with it for now, and keep your eyes open for a nice update

CISCO TECH?  Hmmmmmmmm, I think I want to talk with you LOL

Offline danny7210

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 05:21:55 pm »
Quote from: "{PST}*Joker";p="25233"
Quote from: "danny7210";p="25224"
Hello, Joker

On limited time, so can only answer a few questions at the moment.

Bazooka is suppose to.  The Sniper rifles do not curve.  Here are a few screenies

#2 -- post your maprotation.cfg
#3 -- pretty much the same as in COD4 -- and there is a Tut for that around here somewhere
#4 -- is not inculde as it wasn't ready yet
#5 -- Post your parachute settings
#6 -- Same as #3

//******************************************************************************
// Call of Duty 5 - eXtreme+ modification
//******************************************************************************
// author   : eXtreme+ Support Crew
// email    : admin@mycallofduty.com
// website  : http://www.mycallofduty.com
//
// mod      : X5 : eXtreme+ Warfare
// version  : v1.0
// update   : February 2009

// Map control settings
// automatically try to fix errors in maprotation. After this has been done the cvar will be set
// to "0" so that it will only run when you start the server or reload your configs.
// 0 = disable (default)
// 1 = enable (once)
set ex_fix_maprotation "1"

// use random map rotation
// 0 = disable (default)
// 1 = enable
//set ex_random_maprotation "0"

// rotate map if server is empty for the set number of minutes
// 0 = disable
// 1 - 1440 = minutes (default)
set ex_rotate_if_empty "10"

// Player number based map rotation
// here you can set your server to use custom map rotations based on the amount of players
// on the server at that time. As more people join the server, the game will use a different rotation.
// If enabled this will kick in after the first gametype/map and is checked again at the end of a map
// to ensure the amount of players is detected before the next map begins.

// player based rotation global
// 0 = disable, 1 = enable, default = 0
//set ex_pbrotate "0"

// this is the maximum number of players before the server outgrows the SMALL map rotation,
// and switches to the MEDIUM rotation.
// It will automatically fall back to the SMALL rotation if the number of players drops to this number.
// min = 0, max = 64, default = 0;
//set ex_pbrsmall "0"

// this is the maximum number of players before the server outgrows the MEDIUM map rotation,
// and switches to the LARGE rotation.
// It will automatically fall back to the MEDIUM rotation if the number of players drops to this number.
// min = 0, max = 64, default = 0;
//set ex_pbrmedium "0"

// set your SMALL map rotation.
// Use it exactly like you would sv_maprotation.
//set scr_small_rotation ""

// set your MEDIUM map rotation.
//set scr_med_rotation ""

// set your LARGE map rotation.
//set scr_large_rotation ""

// Clear Map Rotation (do NOT edit)
set sv_maprotationcurrent ""

// First gametype to load (if not specified in sv_mapRotation)
// "ctf"
// "dm"
// "dom"
// "koth"
// "sab"
// "sd"
// "tdm"
// "twar"
set g_gametype "ctf"

// Map Rotation (only activate ONE sv_maprotation line)

//CTF
//set sv_mapRotation gametype ctf mmap mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban

//DM
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype dm map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//DOM
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype dom map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//KOTH
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype koth map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//SAB
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype sab map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//SD
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype sd map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//TDM
set sv_mapRotation gametype tdm map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban

//TWAR
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype twar map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

// Map Rotation Stacker
// If you need a very long map rotation, or you just want to organize the map rotation
// into managable chunks, you can split your rotation into several lines by using the
// rotation stacker. You can add as many lines as you like, but always start at 1,
// and don't skip numbers (no gaps)
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//set sv_mapRotation ""
//set sv_mapRotation1 ""
//set sv_mapRotation2 ""
//set sv_mapRotation3 ""

#3 Do you have a link, I will search.

#4 Can't wait for nukes!!

#5 /******************************************************************************
// Parachute players
// 0 = disabled (default)
// 1 = once for each map
// 2 = roundbased: never parachute in after matchstarts
// 3 = always
//set ex_parachutes "1"

// Only attackers parachute (0 = no, 1 = yes) (default 0)
//set ex_parachutes_only_attackers "0"

// Protect parachuters from damage?
// 0 = disabled
// 1 = protected while dropping down and weapons disabled
// 2 = weapons enabled and protected while dropping down until fire or bash button is pressed (default)
set ex_parachutes_protection "1"

// Limit altitude (0 = no limit max = 6000) (default 2000)
// Some maps have a really high sky and not using a limit could mean
// parachuting for 30 seconds or more before landing.
//set ex_parachutes_limit_altitude "800"

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2009, 05:28:25 pm »
You set CTF however you are running a TDM rotation.

Comment Out the TDM rotation and Uncomment the CTF rotation.

As for #5 -- rabbit just posted about that and I posted the fix for it

Offline Gorilla

• http://www.zone-infograph.net
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2009, 06:24:54 pm »
Hey Joker...keep the time to drink one or two

:wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Offline ciscoiptech

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2009, 01:57:37 am »
Hey guys had to configure my machine to use tcadmin properly, I am in a snag again can you see my error.

C:\UserFiles\jleone\GameServers\TC68883230364332433557053\CoDWaWmp.exe +set fs_localAppData "C:\UserFiles\jleone\GameServers\TC68883230364332433557053" +set fs_game mods/mp_x5 +set net_ip 72.26.203.66 +set net_port 28930 +set dedicated 2 +set sv_punkbuster 1
+map_rotate

I tried to just replicate what worked for me before that joker set me up with which was

C:\GameInstalls\codww\CoDWaWmp.exe +set fs_localAppData "C:\GameInstalls\codww" +set fs_game mods/mp_x5 +set net_ip 72.26.203.66 +set net_port 28930 +set dedicated 2 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +exec ffa.cfg +map_rotate

as you can see I had to move my directories around because I was running multiple games off the same directory which isn't correct from what I hear from the tcadmin folks. JOKER I went back o use you example and I cannot get this to work been up all night LOL

Per your example this one does not work either

+set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 72.26.203.66 +set net_port 28930 +set fs_basepath C:\UserFiles\jleone\GameServers\TC68883230364332433557053\ +set fs_homepath C:\UserFiles\jleone\GameServers\TC68883230364332433557053\ +set fs_localAppData C:\UserFiles\jleone\GameServers\TC68883230364332433557053\ +set ui_maxclients 32 +set sv_maxclients 32 +set fs_game mods/mp_x5 +set sv_pure 1 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +exec ffa.cfg +map_rotate

duds??