Author Topic: Custom Map Location on Server  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Nitemare

Custom Map Location on Server
« on: March 20, 2009, 11:17:10 pm »
Hi, I too want to start off with a big thanks for the Extreme X5 Mod. You have done a fantastic job and we certainly appreciate your hard work!!! I will be donating for your great work soon to show my persanl appreciation.

I am having dificulty getting custom maps to load on our server. I have set the command line up correctly. When the server loads it shows our mod that we installed and the mod looks to work correctly but I cannot get custom maps to load. We always start up with "airfield".

I have placed our custom maps in seperate folders under our codwaw\usermaps folder. Only the FF files are in the folders. I assume that the iwd files go under the mod folder like mods\extrememod. Is this correct?

Also, do I need to have the server.cfg file in the codwaw\main folder or just under the mods\extrememod?

Here is my command line....
+set dedicated 2 +set net_ip x.x.x.x +set sv_maxclients 12 +set ui_maxclients 12 +set net_port 28960 +set fs_game mods/extrememod +set fs_localAppData c:\games\x.x.x.x\12345\codww +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

I do have a redirect for downloading the maps to users as well.

Folder structure....

c:\games\x.x.x.x\12345\codww\main
c:\games\x.x.x.x\12345\codww\pb
c:\games\x.x.x.x\12345\codww\zone
c:\games\x.x.x.x\12345\codww\mods
c:\games\x.x.x.x\12345\codww\mods\config extreme gcops maps etc. iwd files
c:\games\x.x.x.x\12345\codww\usermaps
c:\games\x.x.x.x\12345\codww\usermaps\mp_boltot\*.ff etc

I am at a loss and cannot find any instructions on your site as it is SO HUGE!!! LOL
I will gladly donate to your cause for any help. Thanks so much!

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
Re: Custom Map Location on Server
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 12:08:20 am »
Hey buddy, PM me your server login details and the login details for a website ((Map download redirect)) and I'll set it up first thing in the AM for ya