Author Topic: scope  (Read 2185 times)

Offline {SKA}Lightning

scope
« on: June 14, 2009, 06:01:05 am »
does anybody know where to find the scripting of where to turn off the wobble of the nsiper scopes. please can anyone direct me to the right config so i can turn it off and make my people happy thanks.

Offline -RDX-Leftless1

Re: scope
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 08:36:00 am »
If you look in the optional_stuff folder of the x5 mod you'll find a folder "TC_Weapons_WaW" within the z_tc5.iwd you'll find the weapons mp files ie: kar98k_scoped_mp ect.. Just extract the files your looking for and add them to your mod and your of to the race's. Don't forget to re upload your edited iwd to your redirect and then restart your server.  :D

Offline {SKA}Lightning

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 12:26:50 am »
so there is no other way to stop the wobble but to change the scope?. thanks leftless btw do you already have an iwd with the scopes not woblling, just might save me the work if you already have it. not unless anybody else aready has one. thanks again

Offline -RDX-Leftless1

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 10:45:04 am »
Its not changing the scope its just changing the weapon mp file the scope will remain the same just with no wobble. If I just sent you a copy that wouldn't really help you learn how to mod things now would it.?  :P

Offline {SKA}Lightning

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 01:36:46 am »
okay so all i need to do it take out the wepon files that i need then turn it back into an iwd. i can do that. im making a list of the sniper weapon and there file names tell me if im taking the right files out.

m1garand_scoped_mp
mosinrifle_scoped_mp
springfield_scoped_mp
type99rifle_scoped_mp
ptrs41_mp
gl_kar98k_mp

and they are the only files i need in the mp folder that goes back into the iwd? or do i need all of the files that relate to these weapons.

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 07:36:12 am »
Inside each weapon file is a value called

adsIdleAmount\40

Change that value of 40 to 0 to remove all the sway when you scope

Offline skapmoney

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 12:37:21 pm »
Thanks again Joker,

The boys have a no wobble set of weapons now thanks to a bit of help from you and the folks at "The Company" :)   Much appreciated and I will make a note of the wobble value as well should we need to make some adjustments.  8)