Author Topic: Help!!!! custom textures  (Read 1650 times)

Offline party-zan

Help!!!! custom textures
« on: August 28, 2009, 02:48:23 pm »
Hi, i have a annoying problem with custom textures, i have done all steps in tutorial for creating custom textures for cod word at war on this forum, but it dos not work, for every texture that i imported in. In radiant is normal, when i compile map texture is there, but when i host server and frends join to test map texture is not ther, just white box, if anyone can help mi to solve this problem, i have *.csv, *.csg in cod wow install dir, and *iwd configured in usermaps dir, eny other file(s) need?

Offline DoomSlayer

• http://www.pmcod.com
Re: Help!!!! custom textures
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 12:54:06 am »
make shure you have all custom textures images placed in a iwd for the client to download ?

:D

Offline party-zan

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 05:58:22 am »
Quote from: "DoomSlayer";p="29862"
make shure you have all custom textures images placed in a iwd for the client to download ?

:D

Thanks for replay Doomslayer  :D , now in dir C:\Documents and Settings\Tomislav\Local Settings\Application Data\Activision\CoDWaW\usermaps i have: mapname/localized_mp_mapname.ff, mp_mapname.ff and mp_mapname.iwd.
In *.iwd file is images/customtexture.iwi, customtexture.tga, i tried that way and ther is still no custom textures in-game, yust B...Y  :evil:  white box, i am out of options :cry:  , i dont know what i am doing wrong, if you or enyone can show me how is properly done over teamwiev i will be greatful, cose i dont know what to do enymore :( .

Offline DoomSlayer

• http://www.pmcod.com
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 09:04:40 am »
there is no need to pack the shaders in the maps iwd the shaders get compiled in the map ff if you have the shaders added to the map.csv file then make a folder called images then pack that in to the iwd

Offline party-zan

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 10:24:15 am »
I appriciate your help :D , tryed the advice but didn't work, again. I gues i will have to manage without custom textures, thx again for help.

Offline party-zan

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 04:52:29 am »
I figure it out how to do the custom textures tnx for help, it works now. :D