Author Topic: X5 : eXtreme World Warfare v2.5 Support  (Read 6911 times)

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
X5 : eXtreme World Warfare v2.5 Support
« on: October 06, 2009, 07:43:58 am »
Post here for any Support v2.5

Offline PatmanSan

• Administrator
Re: X5 : eXtreme World Warfare v2.5 Support
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 08:02:35 am »
Congrats on the release guys.
2.5 huh?! Skipping a few numbers to catch up with COD2?  :D

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 08:06:09 am »
*LOL* shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2.5 is a replacement of 2.0 basically, the reworking of the Loadouts was too extensive for just an update :)

Offline Chiblue

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 02:49:54 pm »
Actually we did nothing just change the version and hoped no one notices.... :twisted:

Seriously we thought of V2.51 so we were ahead of COD2 but thought we would give COD2 time to catch up first..... :wink:

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 11:11:33 pm »
Reports of 1.6 incompatibilities and some gametypes crashing.

Chiblue and I have fixed that, and reuploaded the mod.  So if you are experiencing this, please redownload and reinstall.

Offline Lothegard

• http://www.clan-ssl.se
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 11:07:53 am »
Swedish mirror is updated.

Offline Mooton

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 07:52:03 am »
If we had not of switched back to cod4 then this would of gone straight on our WaW server!!!

Well done guys!

Offline Gumby

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 07:14:57 am »
Reports of 1.6 incompatibilities and some gametypes crashing.

Is this still a problem because I have crashing and I can only use 1 gametype TMD  If I change the gametype in Rcon to KOTH the server will crash

I guess how can I tell if I have the most recent version of the 2.5  the mod was already placed on the server by Jimmycorps so I was assuming it is the most recent

Thanks

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 08:17:59 am »
I have a server up here 64.27.1.133:28930 and I just changed the gametype from dm to koth in rcon and it worked fine, no crash

Offline wraith

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 10:44:58 am »
We have the X5 V2.5 mod on our sever and when we go online we have 10 custom classes to choose from but no weapons. Any ideas?

Offline Chiblue

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 11:29:01 am »
You will need to check the weaponcontrol.cfg and ensure that you have enabled weapons for the classes... Also you need to check that thw weaponcontrol.cfg contains default loaouts for each class...

The loadouts will,  if the weapons are not unlocked and you have weapons in the claasses it will make these weapons available...  If you are unsure about this post me your weaponcontrol.cfg so I can check the settings...

Offline Gumby

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 11:43:39 am »
Because I have a crash would you suspect I have a problem in the maprotation.cfg?   Or where could I possibly look to see where my problem is?

I got on your server Joker and had no trouble it was DM though.  Clearly its messed up somewhere and I cant find it

One thing I don't understand is what ever gametype I set it to, it always starts Castle map on DM then when you select the weapons it moves to TDM and the Battery map.

Thanks

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 11:50:57 am »
Gumby -- probably your maprotation.cfg -- post it up so I can look it over

Offline Gumby

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 12:34:26 pm »
Thanks for takeing a look Joker but if your busy I can wait

//******************************************************************************
// Call of Duty 5 - eXtreme+ modification
//******************************************************************************
// author     : eXtreme+ Support Crew
// email      : admin@mycallofduty.com
// website    : http://www.mycallofduty.com
//
// mod        : X5 : eXtreme+ Warfare
// version    : v2.5
// update     : October 2009
//

// Map control settings
// automatically try to fix errors in maprotation. After this has been done the cvar will be set
// to "0" so that it will only run when you start the server or reload your configs.
// 0 = disable (default)
// 1 = enable (once)
set ex_fix_maprotation "0"

// use random map rotation
// 0 = disable (default)
// 1 = enable
//set ex_random_maprotation "0"

// rotate map if server is empty for the set number of minutes
// 0 = disable
// 1 - 1440 = minutes (default)
set ex_rotate_if_empty "20"

// Player number based map rotation
// here you can set your server to use custom map rotations based on the amount of players
// on the server at that time. As more people join the server, the game will use a different rotation.
// If enabled this will kick in after the first gametype/map and is checked again at the end of a map
// to ensure the amount of players is detected before the next map begins.

// player based rotation global
// 0 = disable, 1 = enable, default = 0
//set ex_pbrotate "1"

// this is the maximum number of players before the server outgrows the SMALL map rotation,
// and switches to the MEDIUM rotation.
// It will automatically fall back to the SMALL rotation if the number of players drops to this number.
// min = 0, max = 64, default = 0;
//set ex_pbrsmall "2"

// this is the maximum number of players before the server outgrows the MEDIUM map rotation,
// and switches to the LARGE rotation.
// It will automatically fall back to the MEDIUM rotation if the number of players drops to this number.
// min = 0, max = 64, default = 0;
//set ex_pbrmedium "4"

// set your SMALL map rotation.
// Use it exactly like you would sv_maprotation.
//set scr_small_rotation ""

// set your MEDIUM map rotation.
//set scr_med_rotation ""

// set your LARGE map rotation.
//set scr_large_rotation ""

// Clear Map Rotation (do NOT edit)
set sv_maprotationcurrent ""

// First gametype to load (if not specified in sv_mapRotation)
// "ctf"
// "dm"
// "dom"
// "koth"
// "sab"
// "sd"
// "tdm"
// "twar"
set g_gametype "dm"

// Map Rotation (only activate ONE sv_maprotation line)

// X5... Class based rotation,  each time you define a different game type the class must follow.. if the gametype keyword definitino is found
// without a class keyword definition then the class will default to the previous class definition
// if no class is defined then the default class will be used... i.e. All Classes... where 1=X5 Class 1, 2=X5 Class 2 etc..
//    Class control option
//      1 = Class 1
//      2 = Class 2
//      3 = Class 3
//      4 = Class 4
//      5 = Class 5
//      6 = Class 6
//      7 = Class 7
//      8 = Class 8
//      9 = Class 9
//      0 = Class 10

//CTF
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype ctf class 1234567890 map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//set sv_mapRotation "gametype ctf class 1234567890 map mp_drum map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_kwai map mp_bgate map mp_castle map mp_shrine map mp_stalingrad map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_kneedeep map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_nachtfeuer map mp_outskirts map mp_vodka map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_subway map mp_suburban"

//DM
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype dm class 1234567890 map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//DOM
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype dom class 1234567890 map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//KOTH
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype koth class 1234567890 map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//SAB
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype sab class 1234567890 map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//SD
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype sd class 1234567890 map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//TDM
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//TWAR
//set sv_mapRotation "gametype twar class 1234567890 map mp_airfield map mp_asylum map mp_castle map mp_courtyard map mp_dome map mp_downfall map mp_hangar map mp_makin map mp_makin_day map mp_outskirts map mp_roundhouse map mp_seelow map mp_shrine map mp_suburban"

//  THESE WORK FOR TDM
//  ******************************************************************************

//set sv_mapRotation "gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_asylum gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_castle gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_courtyard gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_dome gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_downfall"

set sv_mapRotation "gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_drum gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_airfield gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_asylum gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_kwai gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_bgate gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_castle gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_shrine gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_stalingrad gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_courtyard gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_dome gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_downfall gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_hangar gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_kneedeep gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_makin gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_makin_day gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_nachtfeuer gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_outskirts gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_vodka gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_roundhouse gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_seelow gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_subway gametype tdm class 1234567890 map mp_suburban"

// Map Rotation Stacker
// If you need a very long map rotation, or you just want to organize the map rotation
// into managable chunks, you can split your rotation into several lines by using the
// rotation stacker. You can add as many lines as you like, but always start at 1,
// and don't skip numbers (no gaps)
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//set sv_mapRotation ""
//set sv_mapRotation1 ""
//set sv_mapRotation2 ""
//set sv_mapRotation3 ""

Thanks again Joker

Offline Mooton

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 01:11:34 pm »
I have just uploaded x5 2.5 to our Linux server whenever i spawn my weapon is flicking up and down almost as if it is being disabled then enabled then disabled over and over and very fast!!

I get this error in the console log:

******* script runtime error *******
cannot cast undefined to bool: (file 'extreme/_ex_main.gsc', line 804)
     if(self.ex_stance == 2 && lastprone != 2) doit = true;
Error: started from:
(file 'extreme/_ex_main.gsc', line 787)
  wait 0.05;
Error: ************************************

cannot cast undefined to bool: (file 'extreme/_ex_main.gsc', line 804)
  wait 0.05;
Error: ************************************

pair 'undefined' and '2' has unmatching types 'undefined' and 'int': (file 'extreme/_ex_main.gsc', line 804)
  wait 0.05;
Error: