Author Topic: Adding Bot Code  (Read 3220 times)

Offline MrFatman

Adding Bot Code
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:44:27 am »
Hi, could anyone point me in the right direction here please.

I have the source for PeZBOT and the X4 RAW files and would like to have the X4 Mod with PeZBOT AI, How would I go about achieving this? Is it even Possible?
I know it sounds like a weird Idea but to have the ability to throw 3 or 4 bots on during periods when no one is about is something my rabble would like to have.

I have no idea where to start with this so ANY advice / pointers would me most appeciated.

Many thanks for a great mod.

Regards

Fatman

Offline LoveTehNukes

Re: Adding Bot Code
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 03:34:14 pm »
This would be great for testing! try take all the raw files from pezbot and  put them in the x4 raw files over write anuthing you have to but back up files first, this probably would take away certain features for x4 though.

Offline SmokingJoePot

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 05:55:07 pm »
Would it be possible to run both like in the command line type +set fs_game mods/X4;@pezbot   and if you want to add more mods wouldn't be easier to just add a ;@modfolder;@modfolder;@modfolder??

Offline Toxic_Geek

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 08:08:00 pm »
8O

Offline SmokingJoePot

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 09:14:49 pm »
I tried making a modfolder called X5 and throwing both the Pezbot and X4 together but i kept getting errors. Would Mbot work with X4 or is that only for COD2 cause I don't like the bots that come with the X4 mod. It didn't work, they kept shooting towards fence like I was outside the map.

Offline 4peterjan4

• http://www.specialforces-clan.com
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 01:03:09 am »
Quote from: "SmokingJoePot";p="34479"
Would it be possible to run both like in the command line type +set fs_game mods/X4;@pezbot   and if you want to add more mods wouldn't be easier to just add a ;@modfolder;@modfolder;@modfolder??

No this is not possible..