Author Topic: Need a Clan Website? Check Here...  (Read 2816 times)

Offline bdshepherd

• http://www.thebaddogsclan.com
Need a Clan Website? Check Here...
« on: January 06, 2010, 01:47:28 pm »
Hello, and let me introduce Clan Worldz site to You.  

Want a professional looking clan site, squad, guild, whatever you maybe into, we can help.

Well here at Clan Worldz, We will provide you with a phpnuke install.

In our downloads section are the themes that we provide Free.

You will get ftp access and UNLIMITED Space, yes i said UNLIMITED.  

{ftp. info will be sent via Email}

After you have purchased your site, it takes atleast one hour to get it online for you.

So how can you pass that up,

a phpnuke professional looking site, ftp access, and UNLIMITED Space, for $10 a month.

What more can ya ask for.

Well, why are you still reading?   Get yours NOW ! ! !

www.clanworldz.com       ClanWorldz

Offline xpresschiro

Re: Need a Clan Website? Check Here...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:37:02 am »
Great post. We know very well that we can build a website in many language .The some special language are-php,java, .net, html etc. These language have some special property . In these language we can create a wonderful website. Thanks for reading my comment .

Offline {NADF}Geronimo

Re: Need a Clan Website? Check Here...
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 08:54:15 am »
Your offer is incomplete with details.

a) Is there a full-backup garantuee for the website, (incl. the unlimited HDD Space)?
b) Which CPU is using?
c) How much RAM is used?
d) Is there a possibily to change the php.ini by your own? If not, what are the settings for memory, max_execution time?
e) Is there any Database limits? For example max. queries a day? Size of database, for example max. 1 GB?
f) Can you start and stop the webserver (for example Apache) and the database on your own?
g) Who has the responsibility for the server security? Do you get root/admin access?
h) Which operating system is used, windows or linux?

Even that list of question is incomplete, but a offer for 10$ has limits. The people has to know the limits of this "offer".