Author Topic: Meet Diana  (Read 13460 times)

Offline hawk7890

Re: Meet Diana
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2010, 01:38:50 pm »
Can someone supply a URL to download the Diana Mod. I am also interested in downloading the camo mod.

Thanks

Offline PatmanSan

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2010, 01:46:48 pm »
We do not have a stand-alone Diana mod or Cammo mod. They are optional modules to extend the eXtreme+ mod.

Offline hawk7890

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2010, 01:55:55 pm »
Ah, so If I am trying the new extreme mod 2.6 then it is already there and I just need to enable it? I assume since I see a mbot folder under script data then I can enable the bots as well?

As for the fixpack, do any of the files there need to be applied to the e26.iwd file that the clients download or just replace the server files?

Thanks
Marc

Offline PatmanSan

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2010, 02:06:26 pm »
Diana and MeatBots require integration of optional modules, which are in the OPTIONAL MODIFICATIONS download. Instructions are included.

Most optional modules only contain client side files, which either have to be integrated into e26.iwd, or have to be copied into a seperate client side iwd, like z_diana.iwd, z_mbot.iwd, etc.
All server side logic (scripts, cfg and waypoint files) are already in the eXtreme+ MAIN SETUP download.

The fixpack is server side only. No need to copy anything to e26.iwd.

Offline hawk7890

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2010, 03:32:43 pm »
Thanks,

So I modified the e26.iwd file and uploaded it tomy file location. When I launch the game it is not downloading the new file. I get an iwd sum/name mismatch. Any ideas? I have not changed file locations or anything, and typing the url all the way to e26.iwd  in a web browser works.

Marc

Offline PatmanSan

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2010, 03:43:29 pm »
Maybe your server is not using it. What is the commandline?

Offline hawk7890

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2010, 03:52:44 pm »
I figured it out, silly me.. I made a backup copy of the e26.iwd in my mod folder (copy of e26.iwd) It was loading both files. Once I deleted the ole one and just the newer e26.iwd was in the folder it worked.

Good to know.

Marc

Offline LAPD

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 08:02:25 am »
i figured that diana model is more hitless, than other models. And there are bug on this model: in something position diana starts to shoot sideways for the person observing from outside. It is reparable?

Offline PatmanSan

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 12:41:28 pm »
Not sure about the hitless part, but yes, she seems to shoot sideways sometimes. I'm sure she's repairable, but not by me.

Offline LAPD

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2010, 10:30:13 am »
PatmanSan, can you explain a situation to modelers. It is very actual for us.

Offline PatmanSan

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2010, 11:24:13 am »
I am not a modeler, so it's hard to explain something you know nothing about. What I do know is that the current Diana model does not have a "pelvis" bone. She also does not have the "j_spine1" bone. I guess to torso rotation part of an animation is linked to one of them. That´s all I know.

Offline Commando

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2010, 12:38:01 pm »
I have the Diana avatar working, but for some odd reason, when players switch the model on, the model Diana seems to be disfigured. Any help? It looks likes she is running around always looking up!