Author Topic: hud display and laserpointer disappears on some maps a. more  (Read 1222 times)

Offline marlboro2k

hud display and laserpointer disappears on some maps a. more
« on: February 21, 2010, 07:14:15 am »
hi,
first of all, its the best mod i have used... :D  i ll be very happy if next mod version will be released :D i hope release of 3.0 will comming soon.  8)

and now to my problem.

on some maps....like poolday or modern_mice the hud display and the laserdot disappears on all users. on poolday this happen when i jump in the water and with little luck, my hud and laserdot is gone...
sometimes when i die, the hud and laserdot is back...but most time, it comes back after map restart.

/edit: all sniper weapons i have, can zoom x10, but only barrett stops zooming on lvl9.....between lvl9 and lvl10 is no difference?
and sniper waepons cannot shot over 200m?? so some sps maps are not playable, is there any solution fix this?

sorry for my bad english

Offline Sammy

Re: hud display and laserpointer disappears on some maps a.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 02:39:55 pm »
For the last part there is an LR Rifles folder in the optional stuff folder. Replace the weapon files in the iwd in the X4 mod folder.

Offline marlboro2k

Re: hud display and laserpointer disappears on some maps a.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 04:32:48 pm »
i tested the other rifles, but they dont move in zoom mode but barett can zoom more than 9....i dont like modifications of lr rifles. many changes there