Author Topic: Hello help with satchel placing tripwires in cod uo ver.1.41  (Read 1275 times)

Offline lone

Hello guys
  First I would like to say thks to all those coders like joker, Mrs,WhiZZIE and others that have left their respective marks in cod uo and upper versions of call of duty.  

My pos t " help"
  I'm currentely and have been gaming with many who love to stay around  cod uo version 1.41.  A group of occassionals friends for the past 6 years.
I'm currentely running a server  almost full everyday and trying to upgrade the awe in UO with something else for the guys and community.

In cod2 extreme+ v2.4 and i guess v2.6 READ me  displaying in the fixed area.
///// Fixed:able to plant tripwire with two satchel charges when only holding one. credits to Satchel charges(xxWhiZZIExx and Mrs)
This does not show in the extreme UO version. (GOM_EXTREME_RCX_FINAL)
In the Rcx show ///remote detonable charges.  Which is what is already in awe uo ver 2.1

Could/Would any of the coders make one for cod uo ver 1.41 for extreme.  Or, have a copy of the code to update maybe my old awe  file  _awe.gsc.  I can probably place it.

Only one server in COD UO version 1.51 has brough out a working: ->> satchel tripwire with the frag tripwire and smoke tripwire running.    
The server is call [-MSO-]sniper/Bolt rifles.

Any feedback is welcome.  I have done a google search and the only mod that carries this originated in extreme+.  I could not find anywhere else a satchel tripwire. Except here from cod 2 Fixed:able to plant tripwire with two satchel charges when only holding one.

Thanks'

Lone

Offline lone

Re: Hello help with satchel placing tripwires in cod uo ver.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 03:37:43 pm »
Woow nobody had an answer []_[].  Forgot about this post.   Took care of this last august 2010 by myself.   It's running and working great in 1.41.  Now and days, working on extreme for ver 1.41.  I think extreme is made for 1.51 coduo only. Testing  seeing if i can make it work for 1.41.The one here GOM_extreme. I just started.   So far no go :(.  If anyone has a ""public"" working copy of extreme for cod uo 1.41  for a download with a link.   Please post it.    The guys who game COD  UO 1.41 should thank you.  Since I try to bring it for us all in UO 1.41  :o .