Author Topic: Support  (Read 555 times)

Offline Larrabee

Support
« on: November 12, 2011, 06:52:11 am »
Noticed alot of logins, admins included yet not one reply to the loadbar issue.
I understand everyone has a life but just the same, so do I. Been at it about a week now and I'm just about ready to drop this mod.

Offline Katman

Re: Support
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 02:52:28 pm »
Are you trying to mod the mod?

eXtreme+ X4v3.0 RC5 works just fine the way it is... Some tweaks the the cfg files to suite your style is good.
Seems to me what your looking for is in the base code, I myself don't know how the code works, I looked into this code and can't make heads or tails of it.

A lot of the Mod-admins here have a lot on their plate, have patience.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Offline Larrabee

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 05:47:15 am »
No, I'm not trying to mod the mod. I simply install it and features are not working, such as the loadbar. Its stock with X4v3 and X4v3RC5.

I apologize, and I'm not trying to start anything. Its very frustrating after almost two weeks I'm still not quite sure if I have the correct RC5 files, or whether I should fall back to the "beta" ?? I have searched the forums.

I'll try to be more patient. But its going on two weeks now and still a bit confused..

I noticed there is no moderator for this forum. I would be more than happy to help sort things out.

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 08:15:57 am »
I got one more day of work, then i'm off for one day, PM me your server info (login details, ftp info, etc) and I'll take a look

Offline Larrabee

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 10:32:36 am »
Thank you so much!!! I'll pm the info.

Offline Joker{eXtreme}

• http://www.mycallofduty.com
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 07:54:20 pm »
For the RECORD:

Patmansan -- COD 2 support mainly
Joker -- COD 4 support mainly

As for me, I work 12 hour shifts, I usually don't even tough the computer until my days off (usually 1 day a week) and thats ONLY if I don't have to do banking, shopping, paying bills, work on the house or cars, etc, etc.

This is just for the record, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone or trying to be a prick here.  Just saying is all LOL

Now Game ON!!